The MiX Learning Centre by MiX Telematics is an advanced e-learning portal geared to providing our customers and channel partners with a comprehensive set of online training modules. The modules – suitable for both commercial and technical representatives – combine valuable information on, and key insight into, MiX Telematics products and services as well as generic company information.
Since its launch in May 2012, hundreds of people have signed up – all of whom continue to benefit from the knowledge gained
For full access to the MiX Learning Centre modules, you need to take a few minutes to set up your account. This can be done from the MiX
Learning Centre website: http://training.mixtelematics.com/
You will then receive an email with a link; upon clicking on this link, your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in to the MiX
Learning Centre automatically.
In addition, each module has been assigned a unique enrolment key. Enrolment keys, which can be obtained from a regional training
administrator, are required to enrol into, and complete, the relevant modules.
The MiX Learning Centre offers an interactive experience that combines study material with videos. It is easy to use and can be accessed
from anywhere, 24 hours a day. Learning only requires that you sign up, and have internet access.
The MiX Learning Centre is highly valuable in that it offers real-time assessment and personal progress tracking. Electronic certificates are issued automatically, and can be downloaded upon the successful completion of each module.
The MiX Learning Centre is an open badges issuer, which means learning contributes to your personal development goals and can be shared with your colleagues on social media platforms like LinkedIn.
e-Learning modules are added to the ever-growing catalogue of technical and customer courses as and when they become available. Please log in to the Centre regularly to see the latest available modules
• Enhanced and up-to-date knowledge on MiX Telematics products and services
• Time-saving as learners spend less time attending formal training workshops
• Reduced training costs such as venue hire and travel
• Highly effective for new employees, in addition to technical and sales staff
• Boost your training workshops by incorporating MiX Learning Centre modules
• Train many students at the same time
• Increased productivity
• Real-time recognition and certification
• Delivery of consistent content that helps with standardisation