By Clemence de Jouet-Pastre, Anna Klobucka, Patrícia Isabel Sobral, Maria Luci de Biaji Moreira, Amelia P. Hutchinson
There's a Brazilian version and European Portuguese model of the Student actions Manual.
The association of the Student actions Manual follows that of the most textual content, supplying extra perform of every chapter’s vocabulary and grammatical buildings via sentence-building and finishing touch workouts, fill-ins, and artwork- and realia-cued actions. examining and writing actions comprise thoughts for making improvements to analyzing and writing talents. The audio recorded passages are via comprehension-check actions. The video dependent actions try scholars’ comprehension of the video and invite them to react to the reviews and critiques expressed through the audio system. a considerable appendix to either SAMs presents extra certain perform for Spanish-speaking inexperienced persons of Portuguese.
Read Online or Download Brazilian Student Activities Manual for Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language PDF
Best foreign language dictionaries & thesauruses books
Japan is among the prime technological international locations on this planet. even though its clinical and engineering achievements were so much amazing, few scientists and engineers have built the power to learn the literature in their jap opposite numbers.
Colloquial Russian 2 is designed to aid these keen on self-study; based to offer you the chance to hear and skim plenty of sleek, daily Russian,
- Oxford Picture Dictionary (Monolingual English)
- Kanji in MangaLand Volume 2: Basic to Intermediate Kanji Course through Manga
- Cours de Langue et de Civilisation Françaises II
- Arabic Sociolinguistics: Topics in Diglossia, Gender, Identity, and Politics
Additional resources for Brazilian Student Activities Manual for Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language
Quarta/Catarina e Clara _ 3, quinta/Clara _ 4. sexta/Joao _ 5. sabado/Catarina _ 6. domingo/Joao e Clara DIA DA SEMANA segunda _ JOAO nao trabalhar ten;a quarta CATARINA CLARA caminhar na praia tamar sol falar com 0 diretor quinta nadarno mar nadar no mar tocar violao ler revistas sexta comemorar 0 aniversario" estudar ingles sabado ler 0 jornal alugar urn filme domingo assistir televisao assistir televisao com 0 Joao jantar fora Lit;ao 3 Horas de lazer 61 3-2 Suas atlvldades. A new friend is interested in your weekend activities.
5. 0 que os seus amigos fazem nas festas? 3-3 As comidas. Match the foods and beverages in the right column with the appropriate meal in the Ie column. 1. cafe da manha _ _ _ _ peixe 2. almQ\o _____ torradas 3. jantar _____ suco de laranja _____ batatas fritas _____ ovos £rHos e presWlto _____ sopa de verduras _ _ _ _ arroz com frango _ _ _ _ hamburguer 62 Ponto de Encontro (Brazilian) Student Activities Manual Nome: Data: 3-4 Palavras cruzadas: lugares e atividades. Complete the crossword puzzle based on the following questions.
Ela tira notas baixas. Conversa 2 VERDADEIRO FALSO 1. Felipe esta bern. 2. Felipe estuda Matematica. 3. a curso e muito dificil. 4. Felipe tira notas muito boas. Li\ao 1 A universidade 37 depois oitenta oi Portuguese diphthong iu has no English eqttiv211enll assistiu discutiu partiu viu 1-36 Mario, Carolina eJim. You have just met these students in the cafeteria. As they tell you about themselves, complete the chart with the information you hear. NOME AULA Qu[mica O. Mario COMO EA AULA? A QUE HORAS ELE/ELA CHEGA?
Brazilian Student Activities Manual for Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language by Clemence de Jouet-Pastre, Anna Klobucka, Patrícia Isabel Sobral, Maria Luci de Biaji Moreira, Amelia P. Hutchinson